Insurance for Plumbers and HVAC

Insurance at Just the Right Temp for Your Business

Why Do You Need Insurance For Plumbers and HVAC Pros?

Everyone depends on you for warm winters, cool summers, and water right out of the tap. Don’t even get us started on how much we need you during a water emergency. But what does your business require in terms of small business insurance? You know better than anyone what can go wrong. Your plumbing and HVAC tools and supplies could get stolen from your job site. A customer could trip over a pipe or cord while you work. Can your plumbing and HVAC company withstand the potential risk from those types of incidents?

Those are just a couple of unexpected events that can happen on even routine plumbing or HVAC jobs. Keep all of your hard work and your team covered with reliable business insurance. Insurance for plumbers and HVAC professionals from B2Z Insurance reduces your costs for liability and other property claims, as well as provides the financial support needed to repair or replace your plumbing and HVAC tools and equipment if your operation is impacted by theft or fire.

Home repair worker shaking hands with happy client

What Plumber and HVAC Business Insurance Coverage Do You Need?

Insurance for plumbers and HVAC professionals should include these coverage options:

  1. Workers’ Compensation Insurance.

    If your plumbing or HVAC business employs part-time or full-time people, most states require it to have Workers’ Compensation insurance. Considering the high cost of on-the-job employee injuries in the plumbing and HVAC field and potential illnesses sustained from the job, it makes sense to have workers’ compensation coverage. This coverage helps protect your plumbing and HVAC business from impending medical bills, lost wage claims, and legal fees related to lawsuits filed by employees.

  2. Business Owner's Policy (BOP).

    A Business Owner’s Policy is an excellent solution for plumbers and HVAC professionals. This type of insurance combines general liability and property damage coverage in one policy—it’s a convenient and affordable comprehensive coverage option for your plumbing and HVAC business. A BOP extends to cover property damage, including the loss of your plumbing or HVAC tools from catastrophic events, and it may help ease financial obligations following a liability incident, such as a customer slip-and-fall accident where you’re working with tools.

For Plumbers and HVAC Pros, Diya Recommends:

Professional Liability Insurance protects your business from plumbing and HVAC work mistake claims. Hired And Non-Owned Automobile Insurance is needed if you use your personal car for your business.

We Know You Have Questions .... You Know We Have the Answers

  1. Q
    How do I get insurance for a plumbing and HVAC business?

    B2Z Insurance is your one-stop-shop for insurance plans to fit your plumber and HVAC small business’s needs. Depending on the coverage you choose as a plumber and HVAC professional, you can reduce the financial burden from theft, accidents, fire, etc. To get started, answer a few basic questions about your plumbing and HVAC business and if we can cover you, choose the coverage that fits.

  2. Q
    How much does plumber and HVAC insurance cost?

    Calculating your policy premium takes the unique factors of your plumbing and HVAC business into account, so it is fully customized. You may be asked about your plumbing and HVAC company’s location, the number of full-and part-time employees, and how long you’ve been in the plumbing and HVAC business, etc. To get a quote in minutes, click on the Request a Quote button, answer the questions and choose your coverage type. Then pick a policy start date, complete your account profile, and set up payment information. At B2Z, we understand that protecting your plumber and HVAC business and your team is of the highest importance!

Get your plumber and HVAC insurance quote now! Click the button, answer a few questions, and customize your coverage in minutes.