Real Estate Agents

Put Your House in Order with Comprehensive Business Insurance

Why Do You Need Real Estate Agent Insurance?

What happens if your customers are injured while you are showing a property? Your employees are hurt while working for you? Your office equipment is stolen or destroyed in a fire? You are sued for failing to disclose a material fact about a property you sold? A lawsuit is filed claiming advertising errors and misrepresentations?

B2Z Insurance offers insurance for real estate agents and insurance for realtors, brokers and appraisers. You need coverage that helps protect your business by providing the means to repair or replace your building and equipment, helping to pay the doctor bills of clients and employees injured on your premises or a property in your care, and helping to pay legal costs in the event of a covered lawsuit. But, mostly, insurance gives you the peace of mind you need to continue working without stressing over all the “what-ifs.”

Real estate agent meeting with client to sign paperwork

What Kind of Business Insurance Do You Need?

Basic business insurance for real estate agents is pretty well covered by these types of policies:

  1. Workers’ Compensation Insurance.

    Workers’ Compensation is required by most states. Some states mandate this coverage if you have even one part-time employee; in other states, five employees is the threshold. Even if you are not required to purchase a workers’ comp policy, we recommend that you do. This coverage protects your employees who are injured or become sick while on the job by helping to pay their medical bills and replace wages lost due to at-home recovery. It also protects you, as the owner, from related lawsuits.

  2. Business Owner’s Policy (BOP).

    This type of coverage is not required, but again, is highly recommended. A BOP protects real estate agents from many unexpected events that can negatively impact their businesses. A BOP is the perfect “starter” policy because it combines property and general liability insurance into a single, convenient and cost-effective package. A BOP generally covers property damage, theft, client injuries on your premises, advertising claims and lost income due to closing as a result of covered events.

For Real Estate Agents, Diya Recommends:

Professional Liability Insurance protects your agency from work mistake claims. Hired And Non-Owned Automobile Insurance is needed since you use your personal car for your business. And Cyber Insurance reduces the impact of a cyber attack.

We Know You Have Questions .... You Know We Have the Answers

  1. Q
    How do I get real estate agent insurance?

    Purchasing insurance online is easier than you think—especially when you buy from B2Z Insurance. We ask you a few questions about your business, and if we determine that we can cover you, we personalize a policy that meets your needs. You review the policy and payment schedule, and if you like what you see, simply purchase online at a time that is most convenient for you.

  2. Q
    How much does insurance for real estate agents cost?

    B2Z Insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all, which means that we cannot provide a cost now. Several factors go into developing an optimal plan for your needs, and the amount of coverage you require affects your cost. The cost is also based partly on your location, annual revenue and the size of your staff. Please click on the button below to start the quotation process.

How much will a B2Z policy cost your business? Answer a few questions and find out ASAP!