Insurance for Hobby and Craft Stores

Doing Business Without Insurance is Just No Fun

Hi, we're B2Z. We're built to be better for your hobby and craft shop business.

While you're helping customers find their next passion, B2Z can give you the peace of mind of knowing your craft store business is fully insured. Here's how B2Z is different.

Your Business. Your Insurance. Your Way.

  • Get a coverage decision in minutes— not days or weeks
  • Shop and purchase at your convenience—not ours
  • B2Z’s Coverage Tune-Up—understand your coverage needs from the start
  • Customizable coverage—fully protect your unique business
  • Flexible—choose your coverage date and payment schedule
  • Hassle-Free Cancelation—save time by having us cancel your old policy

Since I'm working on updating my website to sell my crafts is time for some business insurance. I want to be covered if something happens...I feel really comfortable with the policy B2Z put together for me. I can afford this and it makes me feel confident about how I'm growing my business!

Justine M., Small Business Owner

Why do you need hobby shop insurance?

Thieves break the front window, a customer slips on a rainy day, or a customer dispute lawsuit could put your craft shop business at risk. This is where B2Z can help! We offer coverage that provides the financial support to repair or replace your hobby store contents, and may reduce your costs for liability and other property claims depending on the coverage you choose.

What craft store insurance coverage do you need?

There are a variety of coverage options available for hobby shop and craft store owners. We recommend these insurance options:

Business Owner's Policy (BOP)

A business owner’s policy combines commercial property and general liability insurance in a single cost-effective policy. This means your building, inventory, and equipment are covered in the event of any damages. These policies also include any advertising claims. A BOP generally extends to cover property damage, loss from catastrophic events, and liability incidents like:

  1. A fire damages the storage room
  2. Expensive pottery is stolen
Workers’ Compensation Insurance

Workers’ compensation insurance (WC) is required in most states, even for part-time employees. Workers' comp insurance will cover medical bills and partial missed wages for any of your craft or hobby store staffers who are injured while on the job. A workers' compensation policy also helps pay for legal costs if your business is sued for such injuries. WC can help if:

  1. An employee slips when stocking shelves
  2. A heavy paint set falls on an employee's foot

Hi, I'm your assistant Diya. Not sure what coverage your business needs? I can help.

Try B2Z's Coverage Tune-Up! Take our quick quiz and Diya will tell you the coverage that best fits your business.

We Know You Have Questions .... You Know We Have the Answers

  1. Q
    How do I get hobby shop insurance?

    We make it easy to be covered. Just give us some basic information about the store, and we will let you know whether or not we can cover you. If you qualify, we put together a policy that meets all of one’s needs. Best of all, you can complete the purchase entirely online — anytime, anywhere.

  2. Q
    How much will small business insurance cost my hobby and craft business?

    Our coverage is affordable, but aside from that, there isn’t much we can tell you about how much you’ll spend without knowing more about your business. The cost will be based on where you are, your business’s size and requirements. Click on the button below to get a fast quote.

  3. Q
    How do I cancel my old insurance policy?

    Leave it to B2Z! We can cancel your old policy for you when you opt in to our included hassle-free cancelation service during your purchase.

How much will a B2Z policy cost your hobby and craft store business? Answer a few questions and find out ASAP!